Monday, November 25, 2013

HELL YES...YOU NEED TO READ THIS ONE

I’m not a reviewer.  Not be trade anyway.  I work in an office during the day, and work at night writing.  But I also find time in every day to read.  Reading is my passion!  And sometimes I read a book that is so great, that has touched me in some way, that I feel I need to share it with someone.  Since my husband doesn't read – ever, and my kids don’t read what I do (sometimes mommy’s books are a little naughty!) I decided I would share some of my thoughts on books I love with all of you. 

I won’t rate them, other than to tell you, “HELL YEAH YOU NEED TO READ THIS ONE!”  And I won’t give away any surprises.  But I will share some details with you about the story and I will tell you the things that I feel made this book great!


I hope you try some of my recommendations, and love them as much as I do!

No comments: